.::HarryWorld::.

Εδώ ο Ήλιος της Φαντασίας δεν δύει ποτέ...

Μην το μετακινείτε γιατί δεν φαίνεται η πρώτη είδηση!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ενδιαφέρεστε να γίνετε δημοσιογράφοι?
Αν υπάρχουν θέματα και απουσιάζουμε, στείλτε μήνυμα στο Φατσοβιβλίο

+29
Roxanne Derwent
Μia Melanie Hawkins
Aurora Sinistra
Romilda Vane
Natalie Rosier
R.J. Lupin
Immortality Dumbledore
Scabior
elliza
Laura Mandley
Hecate
Ηarry Potter
Helena Ravenclaw
AngieWiz
Madame Maxime
Elohim Meth
Sev
Fred Weasley
Sylvie Lovegood
Apollo Maverick
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Amelia Blackfoot
Imperio
Merlin the Great
Curse
Angel of Death
Cassandra Black
Rowena Ravenclaw
Fleur Delacour
33 απαντήσεις

What's your alter ego?

Fleur Delacour
    Fleur Delacour
    Member of Order Of Merlin 1st

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 21971
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/01/2009

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Σλίθεριν Σλίθεριν
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Today's thought: Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here

What's your alter ego? Empty What's your alter ego?

Δημοσίευση από Fleur Delacour Παρ Φεβ 19, 2010 12:05 am

Το τεστ

Το δικό μου:

Σπόιλερ:

Εδώ δεν φαίνεται αλλά υπάρχει ισοβαθμία στα δύο πρώτα. Καλούλα με βγάζει πάντως :P
    Rowena Ravenclaw
    Rowena Ravenclaw
    Θεραπευτής/ρια
    Θεραπευτής/ρια

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6959
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 01/07/2008

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Ραβενκλόου Ραβενκλόου
    Blood Status: Half-Blood
    Today's thought: Μμμ..μαλιστα

What's your alter ego? Empty Απ: What's your alter ego?

Δημοσίευση από Rowena Ravenclaw Παρ Φεβ 19, 2010 12:08 am

To δικό μου :

Σπόιλερ:
    Cassandra Black
    Cassandra Black
    Member of Order Of Merlin 2nd
    Member of Order Of Merlin 2nd

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33695
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 08/04/2008

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: I'd name you Darkfriend as well, but I suspect that the Dark One would perhaps be embarrassed to associate with you.

Δημοσίευση από Cassandra Black Παρ Φεβ 19, 2010 12:13 am

Σπόιλερ:
    Εεεεεμ.... ναι καλά unsure
    Angel of Death
    Angel of Death
    Εκτοετής στην Σχολή
    Εκτοετής στην Σχολή

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 393
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 19/08/2009

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Χάφλπαφ Χάφλπαφ
    Blood Status: Muggle born
    Today's thought: Ah, music. A magic far beyond all we do here!

Δημοσίευση από Angel of Death Παρ Φεβ 19, 2010 7:48 am

John Cleεse????Καλα παιζει και να τα σπας...

Σπόιλερ:
    Curse
    Curse
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 824
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 04/10/2009

Magical Identity
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Curse Παρ Φεβ 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Σπόιλερ:
    Merlin the Great
    Merlin the Great
    Administrator
    Adviser to Minister
    Administrator Adviser to Minister

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 35470
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 20/03/2009

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Οι στιγμές για να γίνουν αναμνήσεις χρειάζονται αγάπη. Το HarryWorld είναι αγάπη

Δημοσίευση από Merlin the Great Παρ Φεβ 19, 2010 12:35 pm

My #1 is: Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long. Books, etc.
    My #2 is: Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood? Books, etc.
    My #3 is: William Shakespeare Books, etc.
    My #4 is: Achilles- Noble, implaccable, flawed. A force to be reckoned with! Books, etc.
    My #5 is: John Cleese- Bit of a tit, but funny. Books, etc.
    My #6 is: Catullus- Subversive and passionate. Books, etc.
    My #7 is: Che Guevara- Hasta la vittore siempre!!! Books, etc.
    My #8 is: The Buddha- Calm, spiritual and generally alright guy. Nice one. Books, etc.
    My #9 is: Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist. Books, etc.
    My #10 is: Van Gogh- Completely nuts. Pretty bloody good though. Books, etc.
    My #11 is: Bob Marley- Nuff said. Books, etc.
    My #12 is: Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world. Books, etc.
    My #13 is: Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it. Books, etc.
    My #14 is: The Brain (as in The Pinky)- Cunning, persistent and deserving, of success. You legend. Books, etc.
    My #15 is: John Keats- Fantastic. Good for you. Books, etc.
    My #16 is: Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard. Books, etc.
    My #17 is: Superman/ I'm Duncan- You're a nob. Nobody really likes you because you can't be killed and you have no personality. And you wear your knickers outside your trousers. Nob. Books, etc.
    My #18 is: Alan Rickman- Bitter Englishman, you know the type. Books, etc.
    My #19 is: Cleopatra- Manipulative and cunning, plus I'll bet she shagged like a minx. Books, etc.
    My #20 is: Hitler- Clever, but ee-vil. Books, etc.
    Angel of Death
    Angel of Death
    Εκτοετής στην Σχολή
    Εκτοετής στην Σχολή

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 393
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 19/08/2009

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Ah, music. A magic far beyond all we do here!

Δημοσίευση από Angel of Death Παρ Φεβ 19, 2010 12:52 pm

^Νομιζω οτι το δικο σου #1 προσεγγιζει λιγο σε απιστευτοτητα της Cassandra... rofl
    Imperio
    Imperio
    Απόφοιτος Χόγκουαρτς
    Απόφοιτος Χόγκουαρτς

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33323
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 03/06/2010

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: I'm the one I should love

Δημοσίευση από Imperio Παρ Ιουν 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Σπόιλερ:
    λες ε?
    Amelia Blackfoot
    Amelia Blackfoot
    Λύτης Κατάρων
    Λύτης Κατάρων

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 20437
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/07/2010

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: And Iʼve been looking at the stars for a long, long time, Iʼve been putting out fires all my life. Everybody wants a flame, they donʼt want to get burnt and today is our turn.

Δημοσίευση από Amelia Blackfoot Τρι Αυγ 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Εμενα μου βγηκε

Σπόιλερ:
    Tom Marvolo Riddle
    Tom Marvolo Riddle

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 30733
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 11/09/2008

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Γκρίφιντορ Γκρίφιντορ
    Today's thought: Και τότε κατάλαβες γιατί οι απελπισμένοι γίνονται οι πιο καλοί επαναστάτες.

Δημοσίευση από Tom Marvolo Riddle Τρι Αυγ 17, 2010 6:58 pm

My #1 is: Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist. Books, etc.
    My #2 is: Catullus- Subversive and passionate. Books, etc.
    My #3 is: Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world. Books, etc.
    My #4 is: Van Gogh- Completely nuts. Pretty bloody good though. Books, etc.
    My #5 is: Che Guevara- Hasta la vittore siempre!!! Books, etc.
    My #6 is: John Keats- Fantastic. Good for you. Books, etc.
    My #7 is: The Buddha- Calm, spiritual and generally alright guy. Nice one. Books, etc.
    My #8 is: William Shakespeare Books, etc.
    My #9 is: Bob Marley- Nuff said. Books, etc.
    My #10 is: John Cleese- Bit of a tit, but funny. Books, etc.
    My #11 is: Hitler- Clever, but ee-vil. Books, etc.
    My #12 is: Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it. Books, etc.
    My #13 is: Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood? Books, etc.
    My #14 is: Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard. Books, etc.
    My #15 is: Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long. Books, etc.
    My #16 is: Cleopatra- Manipulative and cunning, plus I'll bet she shagged like a minx. Books, etc.
    My #17 is: The Brain (as in The Pinky)- Cunning, persistent and deserving, of success. You legend. Books, etc.
    My #18 is: Superman/ I'm Duncan- You're a nob. Nobody really likes you because you can't be killed and you have no personality. And you wear your knickers outside your trousers. Nob. Books, etc.
    My #19 is: Achilles- Noble, implaccable, flawed. A force to be reckoned with! Books, etc.
    My #20 is: Alan Rickman- Bitter Englishman, you know the type. Books, etc.

Θα μπορούσα να το πάρω και σαν προσβολή unsure
    Anonymous
    Επισκέπτης
    Επισκέπτης

Δημοσίευση από Επισκέπτης Τετ Αυγ 18, 2010 1:01 am

My #1 is: Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world. Books, etc.
    My #2 is: Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard. Books, etc.
    My #3 is: Cleopatra- Manipulative and cunning, plus I'll bet she shagged like a minx. Books, etc.
    My #4 is: The Brain (as in The Pinky)- Cunning, persistent and deserving, of success. You legend. Books, etc.
    My #5 is: Alan Rickman- Bitter Englishman, you know the type. Books, etc.
    My #6 is: Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist. Books, etc.
    My #7 is: Catullus- Subversive and passionate. Books, etc.
    My #8 is: Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it. Books, etc.
    My #9 is: Achilles- Noble, implaccable, flawed. A force to be reckoned with! Books, etc.
    My #10 is: Che Guevara- Hasta la vittore siempre!!! Books, etc.
    Apollo Maverick
    Apollo Maverick
    Εκπαιδευτής Δράκων
    Εκπαιδευτής Δράκων

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1140
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/07/2010

Magical Identity
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Apollo Maverick Τετ Αυγ 18, 2010 2:35 am

My #1 is: Achilles- Noble, implaccable, flawed. A force to be reckoned with! Books, etc.
    My #2 is: The Buddha- Calm, spiritual and generally alright guy. Nice one. Books, etc.
    My #3 is: Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood? Books, etc.
    My #4 is: Bob Marley- Nuff said. Books, etc.
    My #5 is: Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long. Books, etc.
    My #6 is: John Cleese- Bit of a tit, but funny. Books, etc.
    My #8 is: Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world. Books, etc.
    My #9 is: Superman/ I'm Duncan- You're a nob. Nobody really likes you because you can't be killed and you have no personality. And you wear your knickers outside your trousers. Nob. Books, etc.
    My #10 is: John Keats- Fantastic. Good for you. Books, etc.
    My #11 is: Van Gogh- Completely nuts. Pretty bloody good though. Books, etc.
    My #12 is: Alan Rickman- Bitter Englishman, you know the type. Books, etc.
    My #13 is: Cleopatra- Manipulative and cunning, plus I'll bet she shagged like a minx. Books, etc.
    My #14 is: The Brain (as in The Pinky)- Cunning, persistent and deserving, of success. You legend. Books, etc.
    My #15 is: Catullus- Subversive and passionate. Books, etc.
    My #16 is: Hitler- Clever, but ee-vil. Books, etc.
    My #17 is: Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard. Books, etc.
    My #18 is: William Shakespeare Books, etc.
    My #19 is: Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist. Books, etc.
    My #20 is: Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it. Books, etc.
    Sylvie Lovegood
    Sylvie Lovegood
    Μάντης
    Μάντης

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 15673
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 03/05/2010

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Μωρέ ποια ηθική και ποια αξιοπρεπεία....Τα μόνα χαρακτηριστικά που σε καθιστούν άνθρωπο, κατ εμέ, είναι η ειλικρίνεια κι η αυθεντικότητα.

Δημοσίευση από Sylvie Lovegood Τετ Αυγ 18, 2010 9:11 am

My #1 is: The Buddha- Calm, spiritual and generally alright guy. Nice one. Books, etc.
    My #2 is: Bob Marley- Nuff said. Books, etc.
    My #3 is: Catullus- Subversive and passionate. Books, etc.
    My #4 is: Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world. Books, etc.
    My #5 is: John Keats- Fantastic. Good for you. Books, etc.
    My #6 is: Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist. Books, etc.
    My #7 is: John Cleese- Bit of a tit, but funny. Books, etc.
    My #8 is: Cleopatra- Manipulative and cunning, plus I'll bet she shagged like a minx. Books, etc.
    My #9 is: Che Guevara- Hasta la vittore siempre!!! Books, etc.
    My #10 is: William Shakespeare Books, etc.
    My #11 is: Alan Rickman- Bitter Englishman, you know the type. Books, etc.
    My #12 is: Hitler- Clever, but ee-vil. Books, etc.
    My #13 is: Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood? Books, etc.
    My #14 is: Superman/ I'm Duncan- You're a nob. Nobody really likes you because you can't be killed and you have no personality. And you wear your knickers outside your trousers. Nob. Books, etc.
    My #15 is: Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard. Books, etc.
    My #16 is: Van Gogh- Completely nuts. Pretty bloody good though. Books, etc.
    My #17 is: Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it. Books, etc.
    My #18 is: The Brain (as in The Pinky)- Cunning, persistent and deserving, of success. You legend. Books, etc.
    My #19 is: Achilles- Noble, implaccable, flawed. A force to be reckoned with! Books, etc.
    My #20 is: Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long. Books, etc.

rofl rofl rofl
    Fred Weasley
    Fred Weasley
    Δημοσιογράφος
    Δημοσιογράφος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1174
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 27/06/2010

Magical Identity
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Fred Weasley Πεμ Αυγ 19, 2010 6:31 pm

My #1 is: Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood? Books, etc.
    My #2 is: Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world. Books, etc.
    My #3 is: Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist. Books, etc.
    My #4 is: The Buddha- Calm, spiritual and generally alright guy. Nice one. Books, etc.
    My #5 is: Catullus- Subversive and passionate. Books, etc.
    My #6 is: Che Guevara- Hasta la vittore siempre!!! Books, etc.
    My #7 is: Bob Marley- Nuff said. Books, etc.
    My #8 is: Cleopatra- Manipulative and cunning, plus I'll bet she shagged like a minx. Books, etc.
    My #9 is: Hitler- Clever, but ee-vil. Books, etc.
    My #10 is: Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long.
    Sev
    Sev

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1500
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 21/09/2008

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Η τύχη μοιάζει να είναι εχθρική μαζί μου, έτσι που συχνά αυτό που σχεδιάζω ανατρέπεται και αυτό που επιθυμώ δεν το αποκτώ...

Δημοσίευση από Sev Παρ Σεπ 10, 2010 6:32 pm

My #1 is: Catullus- Subversive and passionate. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #2 is: Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #3 is: Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood? Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #4 is: William Shakespeare Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #5 is: Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #6 is: Cleopatra- Manipulative and cunning, plus I'll bet she shagged like a minx. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #7 is: The Buddha- Calm, spiritual and generally alright guy. Nice one. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #8 is: Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #9 is: Superman/ I'm Duncan- You're a nob. Nobody really likes you because you can't be killed and you have no personality. And you wear your knickers outside your trousers. Nob. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #10 is: Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #11 is: The Brain (as in The Pinky)- Cunning, persistent and deserving, of success. You legend. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #12 is: Bob Marley- Nuff said. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #13 is: Che Guevara- Hasta la vittore siempre!!! Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #14 is: Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #15 is: Alan Rickman- Bitter Englishman, you know the type. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #16 is: John Cleese- Bit of a tit, but funny. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #17 is: Achilles- Noble, implaccable, flawed. A force to be reckoned with! Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #18 is: Hitler- Clever, but ee-vil. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #19 is: John Keats- Fantastic. Good for you. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    My #20 is: Van Gogh- Completely nuts. Pretty bloody good though. Selected books, bargains, etc.
    Elohim Meth
    Elohim Meth
    Βάρδος
    Βάρδος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 15264
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 24/10/2010

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: I won't ever be the best at anything. Or rather, you might say that I've stop trying to be.

Δημοσίευση από Elohim Meth Δευ Φεβ 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Σπόιλερ:

If you say so... unsure
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 55431
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 30/05/2008

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Somebody mixed my medicine. :S

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Δευ Φεβ 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Σπόιλερ:
    AngieWiz
    AngieWiz
    Εβδομοετής στην Σχολή
    Εβδομοετής στην Σχολή

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 422
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 17/06/2011

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: How much happier a person can be...?! :D

Δημοσίευση από AngieWiz Σαβ Ιουλ 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Σπόιλερ:
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Μαγικός Προσωπογράφος
    Μαγικός Προσωπογράφος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10829
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/07/2010

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Itʼs not just that she makes him a better person. Damon challenges her, surprises her. He makes her question her life, her beliefs. Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst.

Δημοσίευση από Helena Ravenclaw Σαβ Ιουλ 16, 2011 1:53 pm

1) Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood?
    2) Achilles- Noble, implaccable, flawed. A force to be reckoned with!
    3) Superman/ I'm Duncan- You're a nob. Nobody really likes you because you can't be killed and you have no personality. And you wear your knickers outside your trousers. Nob.
    4) Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long.
    5) John Cleese- Bit of a tit, but funny.
    6) Hitler- Clever, but ee-vil.
    7) John Keats- Fantastic. Good for you.
    8) Van Gogh- Completely nuts. Pretty bloody good though.
    9) Alan Rickman- Bitter Englishman, you know the type.
    10) Cleopatra- Manipulative and cunning, plus I'll bet she shagged like a minx.
    11)Catullus- Subversive and passionate.
    12) Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist.
    13) The Buddha- Calm, spiritual and generally alright guy. Nice one.
    14) Bob Marley- Nuff said.
    15) Che Guevara- Hasta la vittore siempre!!!
    16) Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world.
    17) Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it.
    18)Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard.
    19) William Shakespeare
    20) The Brain (as in The Pinky)- Cunning, persistent and deserving, of success. You legend.

Whatever. giveup
    Ηarry Potter
    Ηarry Potter
    Οδηγός στο Λεωφορείο των Ιπποτών
    Οδηγός στο Λεωφορείο των Ιπποτών

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 585
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 23/08/2011

Magical Identity
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Ηarry Potter Σαβ Αυγ 27, 2011 12:59 pm

My #1 is: Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long. Books, etc.
    My #2 is: Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood? Books, etc.
    My #3 is: William Shakespeare Books, etc.
    My #4 is: Achilles- Noble, implaccable, flawed. A force to be reckoned with! Books, etc.
    My #5 is: John Cleese- Bit of a tit, but funny. Books, etc.
    My #6 is: Catullus- Subversive and passionate. Books, etc.
    My #8 is: The Buddha- Calm, spiritual and generally alright guy. Nice one. Books, etc.
    My #9 is: Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist. Books, etc.
    My #10 is: Van Gogh- Completely nuts. Pretty bloody good though. Books, etc.
    My #11 is: Bob Marley- Nuff said. Books, etc.
    My #12 is: Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world. Books, etc.
    My #13 is: Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it. Books, etc.
    My #15 is: John Keats- Fantastic. Good for you. Books, etc.
    My #16 is: Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard. Books, etc.
    My #17 is: Superman/ I'm Duncan- You're a nob. Nobody really likes you because you can't be killed and you have no personality. And you wear your knickers outside your trousers. Nob. Books, etc.
    My #18 is: Alan Rickman- Bitter Englishman, you know the type. Books, etc.
    My #19 is: Cleopatra- Manipulative and cunning, plus I'll bet she shagged like a minx. Books, etc.
    My #20 is: Hitler- Clever, but ee-vil. Books, etc.
    Hecate
    Hecate
    Member of Order of Merlin 3rd
    Member of Order of Merlin 3rd

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 11324
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 01/09/2008

Magical Identity
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Hecate Πεμ Νοε 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist.

Cleopatra- Manipulative and cunning, plus I'll bet she shagged like a minx.

Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood?

Achilles- Noble, implaccable, flawed. A force to be reckoned with!

Che Guevara- Hasta la vittore siempre!!!

Catullus- Subversive and passionate.

John Keats- Fantastic. Good for you.

The Buddha- Calm, spiritual and generally alright guy. Nice one.

Bob Marley- Nuff said.

Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world.

John Cleese- Bit of a tit, but funny.

Hitler- Clever, but ee-vil.

The Brain (as in The Pinky)- Cunning, persistent and deserving, of success. You legend.

Alan Rickman- Bitter Englishman, you know the type.

Van Gogh- Completely nuts. Pretty bloody good though.

Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long.

Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard.

Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it.

Superman/ I'm Duncan- You're a nob. Nobody really likes you because you can't be killed and you have no personality. And you wear your knickers outside your trousers. Nob.

William Shakespeare
    Laura Mandley
    Laura Mandley
    Θεραπευτής/ρια
    Θεραπευτής/ρια

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4034
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 16/08/2010

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Misunderstanding is geniuses curse, they call us evil but nothing is worse than passive submission to meaningless rules these are oppression and misery's tools.

Δημοσίευση από Laura Mandley Πεμ Νοε 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Catullus- Subversive and passionate

Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood!

William Shakespeare

Bob Marley- Nuff said.

Superman/ I'm Duncan- You're a nob. Nobody really likes you because you can't be killed and you have no personality. And you wear your knickers outside your trousers. Nob.

The Brain (as in The Pinky)- Cunning, persistent and deserving, of success. You legend.

Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long.

Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard.

Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it.

elliza
    elliza
    Λύτης Κατάρων
    Λύτης Κατάρων

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 13381
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 23/11/2009

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Α beautiful, healthy baby!

Δημοσίευση από elliza Παρ Νοε 18, 2011 12:11 am

Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood?
    Bob Marley- Nuff said.
    William Shakespeare
    Scabior
    Scabior
    Εβδομοετής στην Σχολή
    Εβδομοετής στην Σχολή

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 920
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/12/2011

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: I love magic!

Δημοσίευση από Scabior Κυρ Δεκ 11, 2011 12:02 pm

My #1 is: Achilles- Noble, implaccable, flawed. A force to be reckoned with! Books, etc.
    My #2 is: The Brain (as in The Pinky)- Cunning, persistent and deserving, of success. You legend. Books, etc.
    My #3 is: Van Gogh- Completely nuts. Pretty bloody good though. Books, etc.
    My #4 is: The Buddha- Calm, spiritual and generally alright guy. Nice one. Books, etc.
    My #5 is: John Keats- Fantastic. Good for you. Books, etc.
    My #6 is: Che Guevara- Hasta la vittore siempre!!! Books, etc.
    My #7 is: Alan Rickman- Bitter Englishman, you know the type. Books, etc.
    My #8 is: Jay (as in Silent Bob)- Pretty cool, but at the same time you would not want to be stuck in a room with him for too long. Books, etc.
    My #9 is: Bob Marley- Nuff said. Books, etc.
    My #10 is: John Cleese- Bit of a tit, but funny. Books, etc.
    My #11 is: Machiavelli- Intelligent and not afraid, and a subtle revolutionist. Books, etc.
    My #12 is: Catullus- Subversive and passionate. Books, etc.
    My #13 is: William Shakespeare Books, etc.
    My #14 is: Gandhi- A revolutionary revolutionary. You actually do some good in the world. Books, etc.
    My #15 is: Hitler- Clever, but ee-vil. Books, etc.
    My #16 is: Jesus- Like Buddha, only thinner. Possibly one of the most alright people ever, but perhaps somewhat misunderstood? Books, etc.
    My #17 is: Maggie Thatcher- Battle Axe. People are reluctant to actually admit how good you are, because you are a nob with it. Books, etc.
    My #18 is: Rasputin- You may be a bit of a bastard, but you need to be strangled, shot and thrown in a river to be killed, so you are pretty hard. Books, etc.
    My #20 is: Superman/ I'm Duncan- You're a nob. Nobody really likes you because you can't be killed and you have no personality. And you wear your knickers outside your trousers. Nob. Books, etc.

Immortality Dumbledore
    Immortality Dumbledore
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 22636
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 09/01/2012

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Freedom is power. To live a life untamed and unafraid is a gift.

Δημοσίευση από Immortality Dumbledore Παρ Ιαν 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Bob Marley- Nuff said.

William Shakespeare

Παρόμοια θέματα

-

Η τρέχουσα ημερομηνία/ώρα είναι Κυρ Μάης 19, 2024 7:21 am