.::HarryWorld::.

Εδώ ο Ήλιος της Φαντασίας δεν δύει ποτέ...

Μην το μετακινείτε γιατί δεν φαίνεται η πρώτη είδηση!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ενδιαφέρεστε να γίνετε δημοσιογράφοι?
Αν υπάρχουν θέματα και απουσιάζουμε, στείλτε μήνυμα στο Φατσοβιβλίο

+74
Laura Mandley
Druella Black
Phineas Nigellus Black
Maria Granger
Clary Fray
Narcissa Black
mjhp4ever
didaki
Alicia Spinnet
Gellert
Harry Potter Black
Mysterious Wizard
Ariana Lestrange
Bella Black
_LadyGrace_
Ηarry Potter
Apοlline Delacour
Andros the Invincible
yaoikillerpilze
Stardust.
HermioneInLove
Cassiopeia Black
Hermione Granger.
Mrs Lovett
Romilda Vane
Jace Wayland
-Moony
Isabelle Lightwood
dinaki
Helena Ravenclaw
Anactaciaa_Rosetta
Νymphadora Tonks
Katerinoooz
Laverne de Montmorency
Queen Maeve
Dimitra Peverell
Narcissa
just reaper
Cassandra Black
Goddess of Evil
Nathaniel
Rea
ΑΦΡΟ
@RtVaVa
fiona 2009
Minerva McGonagall
Φεγγαρογητεμένος
Nearly Headless Nick
eLeNa!!!@*:-)
Berenice
slsnakes4
Isabella Ermioni Cullen
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Hecate
Rowena Ravenclaw
Anastasia Black
Morgan le Fay
Poisonous_touch
The Grey Lady
Necro-Chriss
MrsLupin
Mary Jane
BaGGoS
elena!
anthian9
Ms Padfoot
EL.J girl
nasiatheslayer
Esme Cullen
AliceCullen
FLEUR258
sweetie
SiMoS
Madame Maxime
78 απαντήσεις

Twilight!

Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 55431
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 30/05/2008

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Γκρίφιντορ Γκρίφιντορ
    Blood Status: Muggle born
    Today's thought: Somebody mixed my medicine. :S

Twilight! - Σελίδα 6 Empty Απ: Twilight!

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Τετ Ιουλ 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Ακυρο: Εχω φωτο καινουργια του Ρομπ οπου φαινεται το μποξερακι του.
    elena!
    elena!
    Χρυσούχος
    Χρυσούχος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3144
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/02/2008

Magical Identity
    Blood Status: Half-Blood
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από elena! Τετ Ιουλ 15, 2009 10:37 pm

τέλειες οι φράσεις:yeah:
    ααααααα σοκαρίστηκα τώρα! :ooo:
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Πεμ Ιουλ 16, 2009 11:43 am

Για ποιο απο ολα; Για το μποξερακι του Ρομπ;
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Τρι Ιουλ 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Εδω ειναι η σκηνη στην Ιταλια σε καλυτερη ποιοτητα:

sweetie
    sweetie
    Παρασκευαστής/-στρια φίλτρων

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2167
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 24/10/2008

Magical Identity
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought: To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best..

Δημοσίευση από sweetie Τρι Ιουλ 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Kαλά σοβαρά τώρα αυτός ο σκηνοθέτης το'χει ρε παιδί μου! Bravo
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Τρι Ιουλ 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Αχα.
    Και επειδη ειμαι ανθρωπος υπερανω -δεν αναφερω πως λογω του Εντουαρντ εκανα οτι εκανα- ειδα και την αλλη σκηνη. Πολυ ψωνιο το μπασταρδοσκυλο
    sweetie
    sweetie

Magical Identity
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought: To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best..

Δημοσίευση από sweetie Τρι Ιουλ 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Ναι ρε συ, δε μου αρεσε κι εμένα.. Υποτίθεται ο JAke είναι αστείος όχι ψωνάρα(στο New Moon πάντα εννοώ, γιατί στο Eclipse... roll ).
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Τρι Ιουλ 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Α ειπα κι εγω. Mad
    Επιδειξιας ειναι μωρε! να καει! Καψτε τον!

ΠΑΙΔΙΑ Η ΝΙΚΚΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ!!!!!!!!!!!
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Πεμ Ιουλ 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Λοιπον δειτε εδω: http://oiseausecret.canalblog.com/archives/2009/07/27/14536247.html εικονες που εβγαλε ενα Γαλλικο περιοδικο για το New Moon!
    Τις δυο τελευταιες ΤΙΣ ΘΕΛΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ!!!

Και λιγα νεα θα σας ποσταρω:

Top Ten New Moon Facts Revealed at Comic-Con
    What we learned about the Twilight sequel from panels, press conferences, and more.

Having read the books, visited the set, and devoured everything the internet already contained regarding The Twilight Saga: New Moon, you'd think there'd be little left for a Twilight fan to learn. Thankfully, you'd be wrong. As we found while tracking New Moon's cast and director through last weekend's Comic-Con appearances, the New Moon publicity machine is chugging as smoothly as Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner's bare chests -- two things which made our list of the Top Ten New Moon Facts Revealed at Comic-Con. (Catch up on our Comic-Con coverage here.) Read on for this week's installment of New Moon Monday and check back each week for news, interviews, and more to keep your Twilight obsession blazing.

1. Summit Entertainment knows its audience, evidenced by the two scenes they brought to Comic-Con. Whether you're Team Edward or Team Jacob, there was a shirtless scene for you. Who wanted to see the birthday party scene or the cliff diving scene, when they could get their first peek at Jacob Black hopping valiantly off a bike to strip naked to tend to an almost-drooling Bella? Or watch as Bella raced across Volterra in vain as Edward opened his shirt, stepping into the sunlight? It was such an amazing sight, Bella started running in slow motion.

2. Director Chris Weitz will use a lot of dialogue straight from the book. This was one of the biggest points of contention with the first Twilight, into which screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg had written quotes directly from Meyer's text -- with varying results. ("And so the lion fell in love with the lamb," to which non-fans groaned inwardly.) In both scenes shown at Comic-Con, the majority of dialogue was taken from the pages of New Moon and filmed quite closely to what we imagined.

3. Taylor Lautner is the press-friendly celebrity star that New Moon needed. Compared to his co-stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, Lautner has just the right youthful vigor and enthusiasm to turn Twilight press events into, well, downright energetic press events. Deposited between Stewart and Pattinson in Thursday's early morning press conference, Lautner picked up the slack whenever his co-stars trailed off; the kid's been well prepared. I mean, have you seen that Sharkboy-era dancing video?

4. Kristen Stewart knows that Bella is a head case in New Moon. Critics who thought Bella was unhealthily dependent on Edward in the first Twilight film, or even that his behavior was borderline stalker-ish, will likely seize on her obvious psychological issues in the sequel. When those criticisms come, Stewart's fully prepared. "This is a severely emotional movie," she told journalists. "That's the one big difference. This movie is not about discovery or falling in love, which is sort of just an intense emotion, but this is low and there high points for her, too. She's a manic depressive, basically."

5. A year later, Kristen Stewart's life is just as crazy and her answers just as wry as they were during Twilight. The build-up to the first Twilight film transformed its stars' lives into a constant media circus, with fans even stampeding a mall just to see Pattinson. Asked if life was any different with the sequel on the horizon, Lautner said now he was "really, really busy" and Pattinson noted that he walks down the street hoping not to be noticed. Stewart deadpanned that her only life change was the stylistic kind: "I cut my hair off."

6. The New Moon kids like it when their characters suffer. Asked which scene in New Moon was their favorite, each star picked one in which their characters broke up with each other. "I walk her up to her door and say goodbye to her and I'm going off to fight in the woods and she's worried," Lautner answered. "She's scared for me. I thought that it was kind of cute, but I also like the breakup scene."

"That's my favorite scene in the movie," Stewart said, her face lighting up. "We call it a breakup scene because he basically tells her that they can't be friends anymore and he's transforming. If you ever, ever treated me like that you would kill me."

And Pattinson's favorite scene? "I think my breakup scene was my favorite scene," he said. "I mean, hopefully it'll come off as having quite a few more levels than the relationship in Twilight. It was interesting. It was like a five page long dialogue scene. That didn't happen at all in the first one and it's quite an interesting little moment. It completely bypasses all the supernatural elements of the story as well, which I found quite interesting."

7. Kristen Stewart can't wait to have Rob Pattinson's baby! (Just kidding.) When asked what scene she's most looking forward to filming over the course of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, Stewart let out a spoiler of sorts. "I can't wait to get pregnant!" Stewart joked, referring to her character's storyline. Pattinson's response: "I can't wait to perform the Cesarian." Taylor's most anticipated scene? The one where he gets to strip naked and cuddle with Bella in a sleeping bag, naturally.

8. If you post a New Moon reaction video to YouTube, Chris Weitz is probably watching it right now. During the panel discussion, Weitz revealed that he and the editing crew have watched many of your screaming, breathless fan reaction videos. He's even thinking of making a reaction video to the reaction videos!

9. Twilight fanaticism was as strong as ever this year. While nothing could top the ear-piercing and unexpected sounds of thousands of girls at the Twilight panel last year -- where fan boy culture's hold on the Con was hijacked by a vampire romance, of all things -- 2009 sure came close. And Twilighters were better prepared for the challenge of getting a coveted seat in Hall H for Thursday's panel; a few fans camped out a full two days ahead, and by Wednesday morning, Twihards were Twittering from the line.

10. The anti-Twilight backlash finally has a name! You know your favorite fantasy property has really made it when entire Comic-Con costumes are created just to complain about it (i.e. the mostly-male Con attendees sporting "Twilight Ruined Comic-Con" signs).

Πηγη: www.rottentomatoes.com

Aro, Caius, Marcus in their Birthday Suits, Naked in New Moon?

In another new interview with New Moon-er Jamie Campbell Bower, gives the deets to MTV.com – There is a scene in the upcoming Twilight Saga – New Moon, in which the 3 Volturi Leaders are naked -

“We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene,” revealed “New Moon” actor Jamie Campbell Bower, talking about a racy moment that was added into the upcoming film. “Yeah, itʼs me, Michael Sheen and Christopher [Heyerdahl]; we just sit there, naked.”

“Weʼre just chilling out, just watching the game and having a Bud,” Bower laughed of the scene, which depicts Carlisle hanging with the Volturi back in the day. “No, that doesnʼt sound right. Iʼm so British. I canʼt say that stuff.”

In actuality, the scene has a fully clothed Carlisle visiting the Volturi in Italy, only to locate Aro, Caius and Marcus in a bathhouse. “Itʼs a full-body shot, and then Peter comes in, and it all gets a bit awkward,” Bower said. “[Carlisle] is clothed completely. Theyʼre bathing in sort of a Roman bath kind of thing.” ΟΜΕ, διαβασατε οτι διαβασα;

Chris Weitzʼs Take on New Moon: “Like an Old Romance”

HitFix has a short (but sweet) new interview with New Moon director Chris Weitz.

In the interview Chris was quoted as saying that Catherine Hardwicke films are more contemporary. Where he goes for a more “Classical” looking film. When asked about New Moon he stated–

This will look and feel like an old romance.

Αχου! Δεν ξερω για εσας αλλα εμενα μου αρεσει αυτο.

Α δεν ξερω εαν το ξερετε, παντως και οι Volturi εχουν το σημα τους.

ΟΜΕ ΟΜΕ ΟΜΕ ΟΜΕ ΟΜΕ ΟΜΕ ΟΜΕ! ΔΙΑΒΑΣΤΕ!

Bryce Dallas Howard to Replace Rachelle LeFevre as Victoria in Eclipse!

Rachelle LeFevre, who played vamp baddie Victoria in Twilight and New Moon, has stepped down from the role of Victoria in Eclipse!

Los Angeles – July 28, 2009 – Summit Entertainment announced today that Bryce Dallas Howard will take over the role of “Victoria” in the studioʼs upcoming production of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE. Actress, Rachelle Lefevre, who portrayed the character in TWILIGHT as well as the upcoming release of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, will not continue in the role due to scheduling conflicts with another commitment the actor has made. THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE will start filming in Vancouver this coming August.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE, the third film in the studioʼs TWILIGHT film franchise based on Stephenie Meyerʼs blockbuster book series, will be directed by David Slade from a screenplay written by Melissa Rosenberg. The film will be released theatrically in North America on Wednesday, June 30, 2010.

“We are incredibly happy that Bryce has agreed to come into the franchise,” said Erik Feig, Summitʼs President of Worldwide Production and Acquisitions. “Rachelle brought “Victoria” to great screen life and Bryce will bring a new dimension to the character. The franchise is lucky to have such a talented actress as Bryce coming in to fill the role.”

Howard most recently starred in TERMINATOR SALVATION as Kate Connor and has been seen in SPIDER-MAN 3, LADY IN THE WATER, and THE VILLAGE. She was nominated for a Golden Globe for her leading performance as an actress in the HBO film AS YOU LIKE IT.

Why did Rachelle LeFevre leave, you ask? The Hollywood Reporter shows this project in her future:

Rosamund Pike, Minnie Driver and Rachelle Lefevre are playing Paul Giamattiʼs many wives in “Barneyʼs Version,” the adaptation of the Mordecai Richler novel being directed by Richard Lewis. Robert Lantos is producing via his Serendipity Point Films.”Barneyʼs” tells the story of the politically incorrect, fully lived life of the impulsive, irascible and fearlessly blunt Barney Panofsky (Giamatti).

Lefevre will play Clara, Barneyʼs first wife, a wild, troubled artist. Driver plays Barneyʼs second wife, the annoyingly loquacious Mrs. “P.” Miriam, Barneyʼs third wife and true love, will be played by Pike.

Principal photography starts Aug. 17 in Rome. Dustin Hoffman also is in the cast, playing Barneyʼs father.
    Δεν ξερετε ποια ειναι αυτη; Εδω σας την εχω!
    Twilight! - Σελίδα 6 200907291031

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την Lizakiii στις Πεμ Ιουλ 30, 2009 7:13 pm, 1 φορά
    elena!
    elena!
    Χρυσούχος
    Χρυσούχος

Magical Identity
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από elena! Πεμ Ιουλ 30, 2009 7:05 pm

πολύ ωραιες φωτογραφίες! Very Happy αχχχχ....μπράβο λιζα :yeah:
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Πεμ Ιουλ 30, 2009 7:13 pm

ΕΚανα edit και εβαλα κι αλλες πληροφοριες
    sweetie
    sweetie

Magical Identity
    Blood Status:

Δημοσίευση από sweetie Πεμ Ιουλ 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Aaaaa! Την ξέρω αυτήν! Moυ είχε αρέσει πολύ στο Lady in the water! Bravo

Aλλά άμα ήμουν στη θέση της Rachelle δε θα τον άφηνα τον ρόλο της VIctoria ούτε με σφαίρες!!!
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Πεμ Ιουλ 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Εχει ιδια ματια, ιδιο μαλλι και φακιδες με την Rachelle.
    Εγω δεν την εχω ξαναδει... Happy
    AliceCullen
    AliceCullen
    Κατασκευαστής/στρια ραβδιών

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2965
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 15/03/2009

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Σλίθεριν Σλίθεριν
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από AliceCullen Παρ Ιουλ 31, 2009 1:28 am

Ουτε κι εγω την εχω ξαναδει την κυρια.. Αλλα δεν με χαλαει για να πω την αληθεια..
    elena!
    elena!
    Χρυσούχος
    Χρυσούχος

Magical Identity
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από elena! Παρ Ιουλ 31, 2009 1:48 am

sweetie έγραψε:Aaaaa! Την ξέρω αυτήν! Moυ είχε αρέσει πολύ στο Lady in the water! Bravo

Aλλά άμα ήμουν στη θέση της Rachelle δε θα τον άφηνα τον ρόλο της VIctoria ούτε με σφαίρες!!!

συμφωνώ!!!!!δεν θα αφηνα τετοιο ρόλο!!
    μου αρεσε πιο πολύ η πρώτη από ότι αυτη... roll
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Παρ Ιουλ 31, 2009 11:18 am

Εμενα η Rachelle μου αρεσε πολυ αλλα δεν μπορω να κρινω την αλλη ηθοποιο επειδη δεν την εχω δει ποτε. Happy

Ξεχασα να πω πως η Στεφανι δεν θα εμφανιστει στο New Moon.
    Ειμαι τελειως ξεχασιαρα και δεν σας ειχα ποσταρει αυτες τις εικονες!

Twilight! - Σελίδα 6 200907231339
    Twilight! - Σελίδα 6 200907231343
    Twilight! - Σελίδα 6 Jasperemmettnewmoonq
    Σπόιλερ:
    (εικονα απο τα γυρισματα!)

Επισης εχει βγει το official site της ταινιας οποτε πανε εκει για να δειτε το σπιτι των Cullen εν ωρα γενεθλιων. Εχει εικονες που δεν εχουν βγει ακομη
    AliceCullen
    AliceCullen

Magical Identity
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από AliceCullen Παρ Ιουλ 31, 2009 6:58 pm

Η μπαναρινουλα τι σας λεει? :P Κι αυτη η στέκα, στο λαιμό μου κάθεται.. Τι στιλιστικά είναι αυτά ρε?

Δεν το συζητώ, η φάτσα του Jasper είναι όλα τα λευτά.. rofl

Γιατί δεν συμαζεύανε λίγο το τραπεζάκι? Μόνο εγώ λείπω απο κει πάνω..

(ναι, έχω όρεξη για κακιούλες σήμερα.. :P )
    elena!
    elena!
    Χρυσούχος
    Χρυσούχος

Magical Identity
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από elena! Παρ Ιουλ 31, 2009 7:24 pm

όντος η φατσα του jasper ειναι όλα τα λεφτά!!! Very Happy
    SiMoS
    SiMoS
    Μάντης
    Μάντης

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 18162
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/04/2008

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Ραβενκλόου Ραβενκλόου
    Today's thought: I thought that I heard you laughing, I thought that I heard you sing...

Δημοσίευση από SiMoS Σαβ Αυγ 01, 2009 12:27 am

πολυ μου αρεσει η ροζαλι... η αλις φανταζομαι θα ειναι πολυ ομορφη κι εκεινη...

ειδατε? ποσταρα σε τοπικ των λυκοφωτεινων και δε flammαρα..
    AliceCullen
    AliceCullen

Magical Identity
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από AliceCullen Σαβ Αυγ 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Oh, wow! Shocked
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Κυρ Αυγ 02, 2009 11:37 am

Παναγια μου αυτο πρεπει να μπει στο ιστορικο του τοπικ! Οχι, και των δυο τοπικ!

No Nude Scene in New Moon

According to various Twilight Saga fan sites, they received a email forwarded to them from Summit Entertainment, written by New Moon director Chris Weitz. In the email he advises -

Dear all,

I would like to put everyoneʼs mind at rest and let them know that the Volturi are not naked! Jamie (Campbell-Bower) has what you might call a dry sense of humor and almost managed to convince me — which is why heʼs such a good actor. Anyway, be assured that, even though we do want the look of the Volturi to be a bit of a surprise, they are always — as in the book! — fully clothed.

best,
    Chris Weitz

Τελικα δεν θα εχει τιποτα..

Και οπως σας ειπα μπειτε εδω: http://www.newmoonthemovie.com/ και δειτε πως ηταν η σκηνη κανονικα
    SiMoS
    SiMoS
    Μάντης
    Μάντης

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: I thought that I heard you laughing, I thought that I heard you sing...

Δημοσίευση από SiMoS Κυρ Αυγ 02, 2009 12:59 pm

το ξερα οτι θα το λεγατε. Cool
    EL.J girl
    EL.J girl
    Θανατοφάγος
    Θανατοφάγος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 7702

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Χάφλπαφ Χάφλπαφ
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Today's thought: L.O.V.E. is just another word I never learned to pronounce...

Δημοσίευση από EL.J girl Τετ Αυγ 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Παιδιά... λείπει η λίζα και ερημώσαμε εδώ!
    SiMoS
    SiMoS
    Μάντης
    Μάντης

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από SiMoS Τετ Αυγ 12, 2009 4:01 pm

και καλα κανατε.

φταιω εγω να σβησω τα τοπικ σας;!;! :P

πλακιζω...
    BaGGoS
    BaGGoS
    Μαγικός Προσωπογράφος
    Μαγικός Προσωπογράφος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3859
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 08/07/2008

Magical Identity
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από BaGGoS Τετ Αυγ 12, 2009 4:02 pm

ΨΟΦΟΣ ΣΤΟ TWILIGHT buttrock

Η τρέχουσα ημερομηνία/ώρα είναι Δευ Μάης 20, 2024 4:16 pm