.::HarryWorld::.

Εδώ ο Ήλιος της Φαντασίας δεν δύει ποτέ...

Μην το μετακινείτε γιατί δεν φαίνεται η πρώτη είδηση!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ενδιαφέρεστε να γίνετε δημοσιογράφοι?
Αν υπάρχουν θέματα και απουσιάζουμε, στείλτε μήνυμα στο Φατσοβιβλίο

+46
just reaper
anthian9
Merlin the Great
@RtVaVa
fiona 2009
SilverMoon21
Tina Riddle
Rowena Ravenclaw
Minerva McGonagall
MrsLupin
Nearly Headless Nick
Karamitolas
elisabeth-chan
Luale Banshee
RemousLoupin
Morgan le Fay
The Grey Lady
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Fleur Delacour
Dimitris el Mago Secreto
FoNikos21
Isabella Ermioni Cullen
BaGGoS
elena!
Cristy Cullen
Hecate
Ms Padfoot
Wanderer
Necro-Chriss
klarita
nasiatheslayer
Harry Potter
vasilina
Poisonous_touch
AliceCullen
SiMoS
eLeNa!!!@*:-)
EL.J girl
Anastasia Black
FLEUR258
Berenice
sweetie
Cassandra Black
Esme Cullen
Christy
Madame Maxime
50 απαντήσεις

Twilight

Morgan le Fay
    Morgan le Fay
    Βάρδος
    Βάρδος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33267
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/06/2009

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Σλίθεριν Σλίθεριν
    Blood Status: Half-Blood
    Today's thought: Many times since, I have called to Marius. But there was no answer. Just the endless procession of days, months...years. My teacher left me to my darkest lesson. That in the end, we are alone. And there is nothing but the cold, dark wasteland of eternity.

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 Empty Απ: Twilight

Δημοσίευση από Morgan le Fay Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 1:21 pm

ρισπεκτ ωρε!

Oh, the skies, tumbling from your eyes
    So sublime, a chase to end all time
    Seasons call and fall, from grace and uniform
    Anatomical, metaphysical

Oh, the dye, a blood red setting sun
    Rushing through my veins, burning up my skin
    I will survive, live and thrive
    Win this deadly game

Love crime
    I will survive
    I will...

Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 55431
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 30/05/2008

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Γκρίφιντορ Γκρίφιντορ
    Blood Status: Muggle born
    Today's thought: Somebody mixed my medicine. :S

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Ρισπεκτ αυτο το πραγμα; Δεν μου αρεσει. Ειδικα τα λεοπαρδαλε γυαλια ειναι χαλια.
    Δεν της ταιριαζει αυτο το στυλακι.

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 2w13
    C. Addicts for the win.
    Karamitolas
    Karamitolas
    Εβδομοετής στην Σχολή
    Εβδομοετής στην Σχολή

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 421
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 11/04/2009

Magical Identity
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Karamitolas Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Λες και θα τα έβγαζε αν σας άκουγε...
    Morgan le Fay
    Morgan le Fay
    Βάρδος
    Βάρδος

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Many times since, I have called to Marius. But there was no answer. Just the endless procession of days, months...years. My teacher left me to my darkest lesson. That in the end, we are alone. And there is nothing but the cold, dark wasteland of eternity.

Δημοσίευση από Morgan le Fay Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 1:34 pm

λιζα διαφωνω. ειναι ρισπεκτ ρε. μου αρεσει.

Anatomical, metaphysical

Win this deadly game

Love crime
    I will survive
    I will...

Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Δεν ειπαμε πως θα το εκανε. Κανουμε απλη κριτικη.

Δες σε αυτη την φωτογραφηση ποσο τελεια ειναι.
    Σπόιλερ:

Σπόιλερ:
    Σπόιλερ:

Σπόιλερ:
    Σπόιλερ:

C. Addicts for the win.
    Morgan le Fay
    Morgan le Fay
    Βάρδος
    Βάρδος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Morgan le Fay Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 1:43 pm

και σε αυτη εδω ειναι ουαου.
    απλα το στιλακι στην αλλη ηταν καπως και καλα φτηνιαρικο και μου αρεσε

Anatomical, metaphysical

Win this deadly game

Love crime
    I will survive
    I will...

Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Χμ... αυτο ακριβως δεν μου αρεσει.

Και τα γυαλια δεν δειχνουν φτηνιαρικο στυλ. Αντιθετως προσπαθουν να κανουν ενα πιο μοδατο στυλακι.

C. Addicts for the win.
    sweetie
    sweetie
    Παρασκευαστής/-στρια φίλτρων

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2167
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 24/10/2008

Magical Identity
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought: To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best..

Δημοσίευση από sweetie Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Θα συμφωνήσω με τη Λίζα.. Στη νέα φωτογράφηση δεν μου πολυαρέσει.

Η άλλη με τα μακρυά μαλλιά είναι θεϊκή................ I love you

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 0905180551091fireflies2

You would not believe your eyes
    I love you If ten-million fireflies I love you
    Lit up the world
    I love you As I fell asleep.. I love you

I love you ..Cause I'd get a thousand hugs I love you
    From ten-thousand lightning bugs
    I love you As they try to teach me how to dance!! I love you

FLEUR258
    FLEUR258
    Κατασκευαστής/στρια ραβδιών

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 30341
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/10/2008

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Δεν υπάρχει ευτυχισμένη ζωή.Μόνο ευτυχισμένες στιγμές.

Δημοσίευση από FLEUR258 Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 9:38 pm

+1 για την Λιζα Very Happy !!
    Στην πρωτη φοτογραφηση ειναι καπως.
    Στην δευτερη αντιθετως εχει τελειο μαλλι Very Happy !!

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 Tumblr_m6tdjvSrz61rzb9bro1_500
    <3:
    FLEUR258
    FLEUR258

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από FLEUR258 Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 9:38 pm

+1 για την Λιζα Very Happy !!
    Στην πρωτη φοτογραφηση ειναι καπως.
    Στην δευτερη αντιθετως εχει τελειο μαλλι Very Happy !!

<3:
    Berenice
    Berenice
    Εβδομοετής στην Σχολή
    Εβδομοετής στην Σχολή

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 18387
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 21/11/2007

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: well behaved women rarely make history

Δημοσίευση από Berenice Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Στην 3η είναι φτυστή η Sophia Bush!

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 Tumblr_mffsii6lvX1qcpsedo8_r3_250    Twilight - Σελίδα 24 Tumblr_mffsii6lvX1qcpsedo7_r3_250 

“You know, Evans, sooner or later youʼre going to have to make up your mind, whether you like me or hate me.”
    “Believe me, Iʼve made up my mind.”
    (x)
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Αμαν Νικολ! ΟΤΗ φορ δε γουιν;

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 8727_141693829779_52639329779_2376358_4724645_n Ναι ναι! Καινουργια συνεντευξη!

Robert is the perfect example of what the media and fame are capable of doing. Itʼs a huge stroke of luck, brutal and well-aimed that all of a sudden launches you to the highest peak of worldwide attention, away from good and evil. Something very tempting and are.
    “I wasnʼt expecting having this much success. Itʼs something I still canʼt understand. The truth is that in certain occasions I feel dizzy and I still donʼt know how to handle so much attention” he expresses, in a very shy voice, almost like a whisper, as if he was telling us a secret. His eyes, so clear theyʼre almost transparent, stare attentively at us and distract us. Itʼs not easy resisting his charms! His honesty wins us over though, because far from finding a male diva, we discover, little by little a sensitive man. Warm and charming. We donʼt hesitate in sharing with him what we really think: luck, yes, itʼs fundamental, but if it doesnʼt come hand in hand with talent and magic, everything remains just an anecdote. Robert smiles, he likes the idea. For now he knows that in talent he has exceeded expectations but he worries that he might not be up to the hype and the phenomenon that heʼs become. Itʼs clear to us; charisma is authentic. And after this interview, thereʼs no doubts about it.

Last time we saw you, Twilight was about to be released and you said you didnʼt know what to expect of the movie, and that everybody was looking forward to it. After all the success and box office numbers, how do you feel?

Itʼs very strange. I can say that everything has happened very fast. Like Iʼm fast-forwarding through life. Like everything around me is happening at 1000 m/p. The way you fast-forward a movie, just like that. I never thought the movie would cause such a stir. Seeing girls screaming around me is so bizarre. Sometimes I canʼt believe is all about me. Itʼs like Iʼm living inside a movie, but I wake up and itʼs all real. I see that itʼs real and how much my life has changed. I still donʼt know in which ways my life has changed, Iʼm still figuring that out. And I donʼt know why but I think itʼs going to take me a long time to figure it out. I guess itʼs normal, donʼt you think?

Of course! But we canʼt deny that youʼre already such a phenomenon by yourself. You have fans waiting for your next movie and wondering what youʼre up to. Are you aware of that?

Yes, in fact, thatʼs the most strange part of it. For instance, I havenʼt been able to see the final cut of New Moon, and Iʼve read so many comments and opinions about it already. Itʼs something I canʼt understand. Itʼs like everyone else can read into your future or, like they have more information of your life than you do.

Does that generate any pressure for you? Has it affected your work or changed you freedom in doing other things, or taking chances for fear of not accomplishing what others expect of you?

Honestly, no. In that sense I feel like Iʼm the same person iʼve always been and I feel I have all the freedom in the world. Iʼm still doing my job as best as I can, and most importantly, I still enjoy it. I admit that I do feel more safe in movie sets that on the streets. I never thought that one day that would happen, but I feel that in movie sets I can be myself, and be more relaxed and focused on what I have to do. When I go out for a walk, I have to be aware of everything thatʼs around me and thatʼs out of my control. On a familiar set at least you know what to expect most of the times (laughs).

Does it affect you what tabloids say about you and seeing yourself in the cover of these magazines?

Not at all. I donʼt like to read them or be aware of what they say. At all. Itʼs something I avoid completely. I do my work, live my life and follow my intuitions. I make my decisions the best way that I can and thatʼs it. If you pay attention to any of that, youʼll lose. Iʼm aware of that and I try to be very careful about it. I try to live away from that, saving my self disgusts and headaches.

In Twilight we got to see some sexual tension between Bella and Edward. Thatʼs something very enigmatic. Will that continue in the rest of the movies?

I donʼt think there was sexual tension, nor do I think that thatʼs the focus of the movies. I donʼt see it that way. I think itʼs a story about what it means to commit to a feeling and to the person that you love. Above all, itʼs about finding someone to love despite having to fight so many problems that might show up. What hooks you about the movie, Iʼm convinced about it, is that it talks about the fear of what can happen to you if you fall in love and give yourself away completely. Realizing how far you can go for love, passion and being amazed by it. People identify with it more than you can imagine. To me itʼs not even a story about vampires, but about feelings that weʼve all felt before. It talks about the fear of feeling those things. Itʼs a movie with so many meanings, thatʼs why I like it and I think thatʼs why people like it too.

Tell about how you canʼt expect whatʼs going to happen when you go out.

Yes, itʼs something Iʼm still taking in. Iʼm plain, I like normal things. But now thereʼs rumors about the places I like to visit, and I canʼt go to those places anymore. One time I tried. I wanted to celebrate my birthday on the same place I always go to, and it was a total failure, There was so many people, I couldnʼt have a good time. From that point on, I try to avoid places where I can be seen and become the object of paparazzi and curious people. I also avoid the hip, famous places where people think I might be at. Iʼve changed them for darker places, those dodgy places where thereʼs good food and music. Itʼs sounds crazy, but Iʼve had to develop strategies to go out with my friends and have a normal life. Itʼs the dark side of fame. But I donʼt complain. I just assume that I have to deal with it now. Not everything can be perfect. I have so much already, having the opportunity of living from acting. It would be unfair to say that Iʼm unlucky.

There are actors who would die to be in your shoes. Would you say that itʼs a double life? The one that you live in front of the cameras, in red carpets and the one you live intimately?

Yes. In the end you have your real life and the one they make up in interviews, not caring if what theyʼre saying is true or false. Whatʼs true is that Iʼm too normal and I give them no material to write, so Iʼm an easy prey for make up stories. I should go wild and do crazy things so they have something to write about. My flaw for those tabloids is that Iʼm too calm and quiet (laughs).

And in those moments of intimacy and privacy, is it true hat you like to play the guitar? What do you do when youʼre by yourself?

I do play the guitar. I have friends in Vancouver and I get together with them to play the guitar, listen to music. We spend the nights singing and swapping stories. I also do that when Iʼm at hotels. Itʼs relaxing. Music is my other passion. I hope I never leave it.

Speaking of passion and music, we know you write songs. What can you share about it?

Iʼm trying to write some songs for the next movie. I donʼt know if it will be possible because of my schedule, but I want to do it. Music is the other side of me, itʼs one of the things that complete me and I wouldnʼt want to leave it aside for anything in the world. I have the intention of evolving in that aspect. Itʼs something I want to develop just as much as acting. I want to have a balance between those two things.

What other artistic endeavors are you interested in?

I always wanted to be a pianist and live in the south of France (laughs). But Iʼve learned that itʼs not important how you do things, but the final outcome. In life you always end up doing what you like. And nothing completes you more than that.

Do you have a spiritual side?

I believe in Karma. I believe it exists and whatever you do in your everyday life makes the eprson that you are. What you give in life comes back to you. Iʼm convinced of that, so Iʼm sure that everyday you have to be a good person and treat everyone with respect. Weʼre all connected.

We know you canʼt say much about New Moon, but donʼt leave before you tell us, did you have to go to some place dark to play this vampire again?

Yes, the truth is that the way I wanted to play Edward was less powerful. Heʼs a character that canʼt change his condition, he didnʼt choose his fate. He was unconscious when Carlisle turned him into a vampire. When he woke up, three days later, he realized that in order to survive he would have to kill people. Imagine what would you feel like if you knew you would never grow old and that you would live forever. And whatʼs worse, you didnʼt look for it. You become a sort of Superman without even wanting to be that, you were just a 17 year old kid. You must feel a huge impotence and frustration. Instead of believing youʼre hero, youʼre a person who canʼt find himself and doesnʼt know who he is. Understanding that has been fundamental in understanding Edward. That very human side of him is what I love about him and I feel like I can relate to that. Thereʼs something we all find hard to change and face about ourselves.

Νεα φωτογραφηση

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 Robertpattinsonanotherman112-560x368
    Twilight - Σελίδα 24 145763_11-280x374
    Twilight - Σελίδα 24 Robertpattinsonanotherman41-280x364

C. Addicts for the win.
    FLEUR258
    FLEUR258

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από FLEUR258 Σαβ Οκτ 03, 2009 12:44 am

Η 1 και η 2 ειναι....... respekt slurp red face

<3:
    Berenice
    Berenice
    Εβδομοετής στην Σχολή
    Εβδομοετής στην Σχολή

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 18387
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 21/11/2007

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: well behaved women rarely make history

Δημοσίευση από Berenice Σαβ Οκτ 03, 2009 12:53 am

Η καλύτερη είναι η τελευταία :P

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 Tumblr_mffsii6lvX1qcpsedo8_r3_250    Twilight - Σελίδα 24 Tumblr_mffsii6lvX1qcpsedo7_r3_250 

“You know, Evans, sooner or later youʼre going to have to make up your mind, whether you like me or hate me.”
    “Believe me, Iʼve made up my mind.”
    (x)
    Anastasia Black
    Anastasia Black
    Χρυσούχος
    Χρυσούχος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2348
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 07/12/2007

Magical Identity
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Today's thought: Σουτ!

Δημοσίευση από Anastasia Black Σαβ Οκτ 03, 2009 10:16 am

παλι το χερι στο μαλλι!!:P
    η 3η ειναι respekt
    +1 για την Λιζα!
    το στιλακι στη 1η φωτογραφιση δεν της παει.
    η 2η ειναι πολυ καλη!

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 48_act1_BlackWaveNEW_320x240

Σαν όραμα εξαπλώθηκα κι αφήνω πίσω όαση...

BDC
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Σαβ Οκτ 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Εικονα της Εμιλυ με σημαδια!

Πηγη: hisgoldeneyes

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 TinselEmily-225x300

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 8727_141821784779_52639329779_2377068_3420037_n Απο φωτογραφηση. 💋

ΒΓΗΚΑΝ ΟΙ 81 ΦΩΤΟ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ NEW MOON COMPANION!

Ποσταρω εικονες που δεν τις εχουμε ξαναδει.

Πηγη: facebook.

Σπόιλερ:

Συνεχεια αλλη φορα!

C. Addicts for the win.
    FLEUR258
    FLEUR258

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από FLEUR258 Σαβ Οκτ 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Αυτη που ηταν η Μπελλα και ο Εντουαρντ σε μια κορνιζα ειναι τελεια I love you !!!
    Παντως οποιος της βγαζει δεν τις βγαζει πολυ καλα... :P

<3:
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Σαβ Οκτ 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Βλε! Δεν φτανει που εκανε τον κοπο να τις βγαλει και τις εδωσε και στα σαιτ, θα τον πρηξουμε κιολας; :P

Κοιτατε φωτο που εχουμε!

C. Addicts for the win.
    FLEUR258
    FLEUR258

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από FLEUR258 Σαβ Οκτ 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Σωστο και αυτο!! :P :P

<3:
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Σαβ Οκτ 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Κακη αναλυση κινητου αλλα μερικες φαινονται πολυ καλα.

edit: Αντε ποσταρω κι αλλες.

Σπόιλερ:

C. Addicts for the win.
    sweetie
    sweetie

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2167
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 24/10/2008

Magical Identity
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought: To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best..

Δημοσίευση από sweetie Σαβ Οκτ 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Πότε είπαμε βγαίνει το Movie Companion?????? slurp

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 0905180551091fireflies2

You would not believe your eyes
    I love you If ten-million fireflies I love you
    Lit up the world
    I love you As I fell asleep.. I love you

I love you ..Cause I'd get a thousand hugs I love you
    From ten-thousand lightning bugs
    I love you As they try to teach me how to dance!! I love you

Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1911
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 23/03/2009

Magical Identity
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από eLeNa!!!@*:-) Σαβ Οκτ 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Τέλειες οι φωτό....ΟΜΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕΕ!!! I love you I love you I love you

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 4236278556cef6edb710
    ......I found myself in Wonderland......

F+E=The sound now turns to silence.
    There is a code of silence that we don't dare to speak....
    Poisonous_touch
    Poisonous_touch
    Παράφρων
    Παράφρων

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 11028
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 11/12/2008

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Ραβενκλόου Ραβενκλόου
    Blood Status:
    Today's thought: Να 'ταν η απόσταση γυαλί και ο χρόνος ψεύτης.

Δημοσίευση από Poisonous_touch Κυρ Οκτ 04, 2009 9:33 am

Στην πρωτη φωτογραφιση η Κριστ ειναι χαλια. Ιου.
    Στην δευτερη ειναι φοβερη... Very Happy

Twilight - Σελίδα 24 Scaredandcoldbysiphior
    Ποιές λέξεις μέσα σου σαπίζουν και δεν θέλουν να βγούν;
    Ποια ελπίδα σε οδηγεί στην πιό γλυκιά αυταπάτη;
    Ποια θλίψη σε κλωτσάει πιο μακριά από παντού;
    Πες μου ποιο φόβο αγάπησες πάλι.

Everyone has a story behind.
    Madame Maxime
    Madame Maxime
    Αστρονόμος
    Αστρονόμος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Madame Maxime Κυρ Οκτ 04, 2009 5:13 pm

Καθιστε να σας ποσταρω σε λιγαααααααααααακι κι αλλες φωτο απο το κομπανιον.

C. Addicts for the win.
    Morgan le Fay
    Morgan le Fay
    Βάρδος
    Βάρδος

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Morgan le Fay Κυρ Οκτ 04, 2009 5:19 pm

υπεροχες λιζα.
    αναμενουμε

Anatomical, metaphysical

Win this deadly game