.::HarryWorld::.

Εδώ ο Ήλιος της Φαντασίας δεν δύει ποτέ...

Μην το μετακινείτε γιατί δεν φαίνεται η πρώτη είδηση!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ενδιαφέρεστε να γίνετε δημοσιογράφοι?
Αν υπάρχουν θέματα και απουσιάζουμε, στείλτε μήνυμα στο Φατσοβιβλίο

+6
Aurora Sinistra
Romilda Vane
Cassandra Black
Hecate
Eleanna Lovegood
Morgan le Fay
10 απαντήσεις

Which Era is Your Style?

Morgan le Fay
    Morgan le Fay
    Βάρδος
    Βάρδος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33267
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/06/2009

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Σλίθεριν Σλίθεριν
    Blood Status: Half-Blood
    Today's thought: Many times since, I have called to Marius. But there was no answer. Just the endless procession of days, months...years. My teacher left me to my darkest lesson. That in the end, we are alone. And there is nothing but the cold, dark wasteland of eternity.

Which Era is Your Style? Empty Which Era is Your Style?

Δημοσίευση από Morgan le Fay Τετ Οκτ 01, 2014 8:14 pm

yo.

Rococo France

You were meant for Rococo France! A lover of anything frothy and pink, you enjoy luxury and may crave a decadent life-style. You probably like chocolate, pastries, and beautiful furniture. You like to spend your days having garden parties, playing games, and thinking all day about your new crush and ways to woo them. Be careful, because you may live in your own little world! Consider wearing clothes covered in flowers, ribbons and lace, as well as lots of embroidery! Then you'll be happy.

well. it is my guilty pleasure.

Oh, the skies, tumbling from your eyes
    So sublime, a chase to end all time
    Seasons call and fall, from grace and uniform
    Anatomical, metaphysical

Oh, the dye, a blood red setting sun
    Rushing through my veins, burning up my skin
    I will survive, live and thrive
    Win this deadly game

Love crime
    I will survive, live and thrive
    I will survive
    I will...

Eleanna Lovegood
    Eleanna Lovegood
    Εκπαιδευτής Δράκων
    Εκπαιδευτής Δράκων

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 25823
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 15/06/2011

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Ραβενκλόου Ραβενκλόου
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Today's thought: A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.

Which Era is Your Style? Empty Απ: Which Era is Your Style?

Δημοσίευση από Eleanna Lovegood Τετ Οκτ 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Italian Renaissance

You were meant for the Italian Renaissance! You appreciate classical beauty, refinement, and elegance. You believe in rational thinking, and like to be up-to-date on the latest discoveries and innovations. A free-thinker, you are open to new ideas that might improve the condition of humanity. This shows in your personal tastes; an admirer of anything Greek or Roman, you like classic styles and objects from that time. You believe that most of the world's wisdom comes from the ancients and we can always learn from the past. Attire yourself in classy clothes with a touch of intricate decoration, and wear jewels such as pearls and rubies, and you'll be content.

Which Era is Your Style? 10dwccy
    Which Era is Your Style? Wguogg
    Hecate
    Hecate
    Member of Order of Merlin 3rd
    Member of Order of Merlin 3rd

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 11334
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 01/09/2008

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Σλίθεριν Σλίθεριν
    Blood Status: Muggle born
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Hecate Πεμ Οκτ 02, 2014 1:05 am

Italian Renaissance
    You were meant for the Italian Renaissance! You appreciate classical beauty, refinement, and elegance. You believe in rational thinking, and like to be up-to-date on the latest discoveries and innovations. A free-thinker, you are open to new ideas that might improve the condition of humanity. This shows in your personal tastes; an admirer of anything Greek or Roman, you like classic styles and objects from that time. You believe that most of the world's wisdom comes from the ancients and we can always learn from the past. Attire yourself in classy clothes with a touch of intricate decoration, and wear jewels such as pearls and rubies, and you'll be content.

Θέλεις μπουντρούμια; Πάμε.
    Which Era is Your Style? Ws1999D
    Cassandra Black
    Cassandra Black
    Member of Order Of Merlin 2nd
    Member of Order Of Merlin 2nd

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33695
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 08/04/2008

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: I'd name you Darkfriend as well, but I suspect that the Dark One would perhaps be embarrassed to associate with you.

Δημοσίευση από Cassandra Black Πεμ Οκτ 02, 2014 1:12 am

Medieval Europe

You were meant for Medieval Europe! You may find yourself a very pious person, someone religious who may feel out of place in this secular world. You believe the world to be under the jurisdiction of God. You appreciate designs inspired by nature, and prefer objects of a delicate and precious disposition. You like quality over quantity. You are also very practical, and can be down-to-earth. People respect you and you show it in everything you do. Wreath yourself in a beautiful gown with earthy colors and intricate designs, and you'll be in your groove!

Makes sense. Razz

Which Era is Your Style? Y2uq2a4e

We seed the stars:
    Romilda Vane
    Romilda Vane
    Δασοφύλακας
    Δασοφύλακας

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 12879
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 17/08/2010

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Μάγεψαν και σένανε τα ξωτικά;

Δημοσίευση από Romilda Vane Πεμ Οκτ 02, 2014 3:07 am

Qing China
    You were meant for Qing China! The fancier, the better, and you crave luxury. You prefer items made of stone and precious material, and color plays an important part in your wardrobe. You like to be showy, but not extravagant. You like big flowers and blooms, accessories and everyday items. Clothe yourself in bright, bold colors with lots of hair ornamentation, and you'll be happy.

ghgh
    hhg
    hy
    Which Era is Your Style? 2yv6ngk
    Reveal your secrets:
    Aurora Sinistra
    Aurora Sinistra
    Μαγικός Ζωολόγος
    Μαγικός Ζωολόγος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8719
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/02/2012

Magical Identity
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Aurora Sinistra Πεμ Οκτ 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Edo Japan
    You were meant for Edo Japan! You like bold colors and designs, especially those influenced by nature. You prefer art to be stylistic. You believe that all life is connected and will be reborn again, and the divine can be found in the trees, flowers and animals. You may be a very spiritual person. Fancy wearing a silken kimono covered in floral designs, and you may feel right at home!

Which Era is Your Style? Untitl10
    Emily Lupin
    Emily Lupin
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 14334
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 19/01/2014

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Γκρίφιντορ Γκρίφιντορ
    Today's thought: how much better is your love than wine

Δημοσίευση από Emily Lupin Πεμ Οκτ 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Rococo France

You were meant for Rococo France! A lover of anything frothy and pink, you enjoy luxury and may crave a decadent life-style. You probably like chocolate, pastries, and beautiful furniture. You like to spend your days having garden parties, playing games, and thinking all day about your new crush and ways to woo them. Be careful, because you may live in your own little world! Consider wearing clothes covered in flowers, ribbons and lace, as well as lots of embroidery! Then you'll be happy.
    Σπόιλερ:

"I am haunted by humans."
    Which Era is Your Style? Bee10
    Immortality Dumbledore
    Immortality Dumbledore
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 22636
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 09/01/2012

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Γκρίφιντορ Γκρίφιντορ
    Blood Status: Muggle born
    Today's thought: Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Freedom is power. To live a life untamed and unafraid is a gift.

Δημοσίευση από Immortality Dumbledore Παρ Οκτ 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Medieval Europe

You were meant for Medieval Europe! You may find yourself a very pious person, someone religious who may feel out of place in this secular world. You believe the world to be under the jurisdiction of God. You appreciate designs inspired by nature, and prefer objects of a delicate and precious disposition. You like quality over quantity. You are also very practical, and can be down-to-earth. People respect you and you show it in everything you do. Wreath yourself in a beautiful gown with earthy colors and intricate designs, and you'll be in your groove!

_

Which Era is Your Style? Zvbsm1

*:

Which Era is Your Style? 9bitj5
    Cassiopeia Black
    Cassiopeia Black
    Μαγικός Προσωπογράφος
    Μαγικός Προσωπογράφος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 23167
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/09/2010

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Χάφλπαφ Χάφλπαφ
    Today's thought: Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name?

Δημοσίευση από Cassiopeia Black Κυρ Νοε 02, 2014 1:23 am

Italian Renaissance

Which Era is Your Style? De491c4ec901d8ca0e5114fe83cfcb2c
    Which Era is Your Style? Aaaa10

^^:
    Amy Somers
    Amy Somers
    Τεταρτοετής στην Σχολή
    Τεταρτοετής στην Σχολή

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 192
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 04/05/2014

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts:
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Amy Somers Κυρ Νοε 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Victorian England
    You were meant for Victorian England! You are traditional, respectful, and appreciate good morals and manners. You also love the fine things in life, from clothes to the smallest utensil. You enjoy a good book and like making things for the people you love. You also may like wearing many layers of clothes, taking strolls in the garden, and writing letters. Attire yourself in a long, taffeta gown with lots of ruffles and a touch of lace, and you'll be happy!

Μου αρέσει!! Happy

Η τρέχουσα ημερομηνία/ώρα είναι Παρ Οκτ 04, 2024 4:26 am