.::HarryWorld::.

Εδώ ο Ήλιος της Φαντασίας δεν δύει ποτέ...

Μην το μετακινείτε γιατί δεν φαίνεται η πρώτη είδηση!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ενδιαφέρεστε να γίνετε δημοσιογράφοι?
Αν υπάρχουν θέματα και απουσιάζουμε, στείλτε μήνυμα στο Φατσοβιβλίο

+8
Immortality Dumbledore
Hecate
Alviva Black
Cassandra Black
Merlin the Great
Morgan le Fay
Nearly Headless Nick
Katherine Black
12 απαντήσεις

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow?

Katherine Black
    Katherine Black
    Αλχημιστής
    Αλχημιστής

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5614
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 23/09/2013

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Χάφλπαφ Χάφλπαφ
    Blood Status: Half-Blood
    Today's thought: It is important to remember that we all have magic inside us...

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Empty Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow?

Δημοσίευση από Katherine Black Τρι Μάης 27, 2014 1:25 am

Γνωστα σε ολους μας τα παιδια ιντιγκο. Αυτο ειναι το τεστ, το οποιο ειχε δημοσιευσει στην καλυβα που ουρλιαζει στο αναλογο τοπικ ο Merlin the Great και σκεφτηκα οτι θα ηταν καλο να υπατχει εδω.
    http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?obj_id=73891
    Εγω: You are more likely an Indigo child !

Indigo children have been discovered around 1984 while they have always been there, therefor it seems like you are one of them.Youʼre very caring and you have strong emapthy for others. People think youʼre wise beyond your age and come to you when they need advice. because of your sensitivity and your empathy you always give the right advice. It is very easy for you to understand other peopleʼs feelings. You can also rely on you intuition and it mostly ends up being right.Youʼre a non-conformist and stubborn, you stick to your beliefs but you can still listen to other peopleʼs opinion without being influenced by their beliefs. You hate authority and you wonʼt listen if there is no aivalable reason ; you always need to know ʽwhyʼ. Even though you seem steady ʽn strong at the outside, youʼre very kind and sensitive at the inside. People like you for your generosity, your kindness and your advice. Youʼre very creative and youʼve developped abstract thinking at a very young age.

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Demi%20k%20kitty%20disney%20upo2_zpsfuiueaue
    Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Photo

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? 2vjof7q
    Beauxbatons:

It's Hufflepuff time :
    Nearly Headless Nick
    Nearly Headless Nick
    Ministry's Ambassador
    Ministry's Ambassador

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 39580
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 13/09/2009

Magical Identity
    Blood Status: Muggle born
    Today's thought: My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Empty Απ: Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow?

Δημοσίευση από Nearly Headless Nick Τρι Μάης 27, 2014 2:10 am

You seem to be a normal person.

No! Don't be sad, normal people evolutes to, you can be a normal person an be very spiritual at the same time ! btw, normal people can be psychic too, So don't be that dissapointed :D ! Just try to more curious, try to believe in things you can't see and be more open-minded. There are very much things science has never been able to explane but these things still do exist. But don't take it the wrong way, i might be wrong...

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Receiv13

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more?”
    Morgan le Fay
    Morgan le Fay
    Βάρδος
    Βάρδος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33267
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/06/2009

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Σλίθεριν Σλίθεριν
    Today's thought: Many times since, I have called to Marius. But there was no answer. Just the endless procession of days, months...years. My teacher left me to my darkest lesson. That in the end, we are alone. And there is nothing but the cold, dark wasteland of eternity.

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Empty Απ: Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow?

Δημοσίευση από Morgan le Fay Τρι Μάης 27, 2014 3:16 am

You are more likely an Indigo child !

Indigo children have been discovered around 1984 while they have always been there, therefor it seems like you are one of them.Youʼre very caring and you have strong emapthy for others. People think youʼre wise beyond your age and come to you when they need advice. because of your sensitivity and your empathy you always give the right advice. It is very easy for you to understand other peopleʼs feelings. You can also rely on you intuition and it mostly ends up being right.Youʼre a non-conformist and stubborn, you stick to your beliefs but you can still listen to other peopleʼs opinion without being influenced by their beliefs. You hate authority and you wonʼt listen if there is no aivalable reason ; you always need to know ʽwhyʼ. Even though you seem steady ʽn strong at the outside, youʼre very kind and sensitive at the inside. People like you for your generosity, your kindness and your advice. Youʼre very creative and youʼve developped abstract thinking at a very young age.

Oh, the skies, tumbling from your eyes
    So sublime, a chase to end all time
    Seasons call and fall, from grace and uniform
    Anatomical, metaphysical

Oh, the dye, a blood red setting sun
    Rushing through my veins, burning up my skin
    I will survive, live and thrive
    Win this deadly game

Love crime
    I will survive
    I will...

Merlin the Great
    Merlin the Great
    Administrator
    Adviser to Minister
    Administrator Adviser to Minister

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 35470
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 20/03/2009

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Οι στιγμές για να γίνουν αναμνήσεις χρειάζονται αγάπη. Το HarryWorld είναι αγάπη

Δημοσίευση από Merlin the Great Τρι Μάης 27, 2014 1:23 pm

You're more likely a Crystal Child !

Crystal children did start coming earlier than most websites say.Youʼre very sensitive, affective, forgiving and caring, you believe in the most unbelievable things and some people think youʼre too naive while youʼre mostly right. You have a very light and bright colored aura wich means youʼre highly motivated and you enjoy all types of music, art and most things that involves pretending and seeks very much creativity. You youʼre smart and mostly seen as the idea guy who comes up with the most weird ideas but it always works! You enjoy working in a group as much as doing things on youʼre own, you tend to be very shy and you donʼt easily go toward others. Youʼre mosly quet and donʼt talk untill spoken to. Youʼre a very talented daydreamer and oftely get lost in your world. Highly spiritual, you have a deep connection to nature and animals and you have strong ESP and intuation, youʼve maybe already seen ghosts and you experienced deja vu very oftenly due to youʼre psychic abilities.

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Image10

Waldorf

House of Westeros:
    Nearly Headless Nick
    Nearly Headless Nick
    Ministry's Ambassador
    Ministry's Ambassador

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Nearly Headless Nick Τρι Μάης 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Ε, τι άλλο θα ήσουν εσύ; :P

Cassandra Black
    Cassandra Black
    Member of Order Of Merlin 2nd
    Member of Order Of Merlin 2nd

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33695
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 08/04/2008

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Ραβενκλόου Ραβενκλόου
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Today's thought: I'd name you Darkfriend as well, but I suspect that the Dark One would perhaps be embarrassed to associate with you.

Δημοσίευση από Cassandra Black Τρι Μάης 27, 2014 3:09 pm

No! Don't be sad, normal people evolutes to, you can be a normal person an be very spiritual at the same time ! btw, normal people can be psychic too, So don't be that dissapointed :D ! Just try to more curious, try to believe in things you can't see and be more open-minded. There are very much things science has never been able to explane but these things still do exist. But don't take it the wrong way, i might be wrong...

Νιώθω σαν commoner. Razz

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Y2uq2a4e

We seed the stars:
    Morgan le Fay
    Morgan le Fay
    Βάρδος
    Βάρδος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 33267
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/06/2009

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Many times since, I have called to Marius. But there was no answer. Just the endless procession of days, months...years. My teacher left me to my darkest lesson. That in the end, we are alone. And there is nothing but the cold, dark wasteland of eternity.

Δημοσίευση από Morgan le Fay Τρι Μάης 27, 2014 3:17 pm

peasants snob

Oh, the skies, tumbling from your eyes
    So sublime, a chase to end all time
    Seasons call and fall, from grace and uniform
    Anatomical, metaphysical

Oh, the dye, a blood red setting sun
    Rushing through my veins, burning up my skin
    Win this deadly game

Love crime
    I will survive
    I will...

Alviva Black
    Alviva Black
    Παράφρων
    Παράφρων

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 20832
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 30/10/2011

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Credo in un Dio crudel.

Δημοσίευση από Alviva Black Τρι Μάης 27, 2014 3:21 pm

You seem to be a normal person.  Razz 

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Tumblr_nhcydymyca1rhrm95o1_500

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? 1290vg5h

RAULSON:
    Nearly Headless Nick
    Nearly Headless Nick
    Ministry's Ambassador
    Ministry's Ambassador

Magical Identity

Δημοσίευση από Nearly Headless Nick Τρι Μάης 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Cassandra Black έγραψε:You seem to be a normal person.

Νιώθω σαν commoner. Razz
    I know the feeling.  :P 

Hecate
    Hecate
    Member of Order of Merlin 3rd
    Member of Order of Merlin 3rd

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 11334
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 01/09/2008

Magical Identity
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Hecate Τρι Μάης 27, 2014 3:57 pm

You are more likely an Indigo child !

Μ' αρέσει που στην ερώτηση για τα φαντάσματα δεν σου δίνει καν επιλογή "δεν έχω δει φάντασμα". Όχι, έχεις. Με το ζόρι.

Θέλεις μπουντρούμια; Πάμε.
    Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Ws1999D
    Immortality Dumbledore
    Immortality Dumbledore
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 22636
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 09/01/2012

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Γκρίφιντορ Γκρίφιντορ
    Today's thought: Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Freedom is power. To live a life untamed and unafraid is a gift.

Δημοσίευση από Immortality Dumbledore Κυρ Ιουν 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Indigo me too. :P

Αυτο το rainbow τι ειναι, θα σκασω. *-*

_

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Zvbsm1

*:

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? 9bitj5
    Emily Lupin
    Emily Lupin
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα
    Τάγμα του Φοίνικα

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 14334
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 19/01/2014

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: how much better is your love than wine

Δημοσίευση από Emily Lupin Πεμ Ιουν 19, 2014 2:40 pm

πως κι ετσι;! :P 

"I am haunted by humans."
    Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Bee10
    Rachel Rivera
    Rachel Rivera
    Αλχημιστής
    Αλχημιστής

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 21694
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/08/2010

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Stop insisting clearing your head, clear your fυcking heart instead.

Δημοσίευση από Rachel Rivera Τρι Ιουν 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Γουατ; Razz

_

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Original

Valar Morghulis:
    Roland Weasley
    Roland Weasley
    Δημοσιογράφος
    Δημοσιογράφος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4343
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 07/08/2014

Magical Identity
    Today's thought: Fuck it all.

Δημοσίευση από Roland Weasley Παρ Αυγ 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Mmpi5v

Just because everybody hates it doesn't mean it's no good.
    -Despicable Me 2

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? 2eehhdzΕισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Ok7edxΕισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Zjjlte
    Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? 2ir17rkΕισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? N6cbqgΕισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? 2e3wcuo

Yes, you are cute
    but a minion will always be cuter

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? 2q99kli
    Aurora Sinistra
    Aurora Sinistra
    Μαγικός Ζωολόγος
    Μαγικός Ζωολόγος

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8719
    Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 29/02/2012

Magical Identity
    Κοιτώνας Hogwarts: Ραβενκλόου Ραβενκλόου
    Today's thought:

Δημοσίευση από Aurora Sinistra Παρ Σεπ 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Εισαι κανονικος ανθρωπος, indigo, crystal η rainbow? Untitl10

Η τρέχουσα ημερομηνία/ώρα είναι Παρ Σεπ 20, 2024 6:47 am